Thursday, December 4, 2008

Getting Excited!!

So I just got off the phone with my mom, talking about our Disney trip over Christmas, and just had to share with the world. For those of you who don't know, my family is going to Disney World (in Florida) for Christmas and I'm SO excited. One, because it's one of my favorite places EVER, Two, because Justin has never been there, Three, because I get to be there for Justin's first DisneyWorld experience, and Four, DW is one of my family's favorite things to do together, and I'm utterly thrilled to do so one last time before life gets crazy.


For those of you west-coasters who have never been to DW, let me assure you, it's no DisneyLand. No offense, I've been to DL twice and LOVED both times - there's something wrong if you can't love Disney. And while DL is definitely the happiest place on earth, DW is somehow the happiestest place on earth. I think it's b/c it's just bigger, better, all of the greatness of DL and then some. Example: the castles.



Sleeping Beauty's castle is GORGEOUS. It's every girl's dream. I love it. But would I rather live there, or in Cinderella's Castle:


I picked these pictures because they both have people in front of them, so you get an accurate idea of how they compare to each other. Seriously, which one is bigger, better, more Disney? That's what I thought. Note as well that the Cinderella one is taken MUCH farther back than Sleeping Beauty's, which only means that it's bigger yet! This is but a fraction of all the glorious wonder and excitement that lies in store for us over Christmas Break, and I canNOT wait for it!!!

7 comments:

Peterson's said...

I have to agree that DW is better! Shawn has only been to DL, so sad!

Michelle said...

I'm an hour and a half away. You can visit if you like.

Michelle

Alex (and Trevor!) said...

Hey! Justin! Fancy seeing you here! ;) How's it been? Check out my blog too! Yours is fantastic!!

jes said...

i totally agree! especially the DW water parks!

Allison said...

Erin!! I love you!! I still need to go to Disneyland. Maybe we can take a couple trip there sometime in our busy futures. I love your blog. Call me sometime! I need to meet up with you and catch up. I have read your posts so that helps a bit. I know you are really busy so call or text when you can. xoxo allison

Lindsey said...

Hooray for a fun, refreshing Christmas vacation! Enjoy it...wish we were meeting you there!

Wanderingfamilies said...

BUT Walt Disney's fave was Sleeping Beauty, not Cinderella...so that has to count for something, right?! lol