Sunday, June 14, 2009

purple background and flowers?

So... As Erin mentioned we are not the greatest at blogging and I am definitely the worse of the two. So I recently looked out our blog and found a purple background and flowers. I had not minded previously since we had just gotten married and it "matched" the theme or whatever, but purple backgrounds and flowers? Seriously? So I made a slight change to make it more masculine without going over the top. I guess this is just my way of trying to delay the life and style makeover that is inevitable. Good luck all you men with blogging wives. Hope you like pink bunnies.

8 comments:

Kendra said...

haha thank you Justin for that! Glad to see you picked something to fit a little better both genders! You crack me up.

Chelsea said...

too funny! good luck with the move!
p.s.- Justin- you are such a lucky guy, Erin is such a wonderful girl as I am sure you know!

k d L said...

haha. nice. i love the new setup. :)

Steffani Dastrup said...

Justin, I'm just impressed that you contribute to the blog! I can't get Bri to read it, let alone write on it! So until that day when he decides to make it "our" blog rather than mine, I will be enjoying my pick bunnies and he can't say a word about it! :)

Karen said...

ha. I need to learn how to change our background. We just have a boring blogspot background. Speaking of, our blog is the-krueger-family.blogspot.com. You have to be invited, so let me know both of y'all's email addresses and I'll add you..if you want to see it. :)

Karen said...

So that First Picture Together at the Josh Groban concert...we were totally there too! Of course, for us that was right after we'd gotten married. Craziness.

Karen said...

Sorry for all the posts. I lied to you...you don't have to subscribe to our blog. it's open. :)

Peterson's said...

Its a little hard to show your man pride when up in the corner it neatly displays....the "cutest" blog on the block. Cute and manly don't really mesh. I would suggest learning how to move that from the top of your blog before you begin bragging.