Saturday, July 17, 2010

Top Ten Life-Changing Videos!!!!

Who doesn't love getting distracted by YouTube every so often? So with the help of some dear people who've introduce me to these videos, and the wonderful tv that showed me some amazing commercials, here my list of 2010 TOP 10 Favorite YouTube Videos. These are in order - so #1 is my MOST favorite. Enjoy!!!

10. Shorewood Lip Dub: this group of high schoolers were responding to a lip dub challenge from their in-town rivals. They totally win b/c they filmed the whole thing BACKWARDS.


9. Flight of the Conchords: Sello Tape. LOVE it. (ps - the first 10+ seconds are black, I promise the visual will come)


8. Old Spice Commercial - they've done an AMAZING job lately and I saw this today and laughed out loud at the end.


7. Hanes Sock Commercial.


6. He was injured, injured bad. Cutest little boy EVER.


5. The Sound of Music - Antwerp Station


4. Heineken Closet Commercial


3. The T-Mobile Dance


2. The Office Musical (hint: watch until the VERY end)


1. Sienna Swagger Wagon



What are YOUR favorite videos?

3 comments:

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aSbKvm_mKA

You should check this out!

Kathy Badger said...

I LOVE the "meet the Parents" Swagger Wagon commercial. SOOO funny:) Thanks for sharing your favs!