Friday, February 4, 2011

Would you like to change your life?!?!?!?

So I'm trying to find out how I add the "follow me" link to our blog (you tell me, is it there? I haven't done anything to put it there yet... maybe I'm so good I don't have to try).

Anyways, I'm messing around in blogger clicking on all the tabs trying to find one that will do what I want, and I click on the link "Stats".

Wouldn't you know, but it will tell you how many page views you've had today, this week, this month, or all time (complete with graphics)!? NOT ONLY THAT, BUT YOU CAN SEE WHERE THE PEOPLE LIVE THAT ARE CHECKING OUT YOUR BLOG. You can see what kind of device they're using (mac, pc, ipad, ipod, etc...), the internet browser they used, and the most common referencing sites. For example, I know that my sister looks at my blog more than anyone else! And we've had 22 visits from people in Denmark, 15 from Brazil, several from Russia and other parts of the world. How cool is that?

1- Go check it out for your own blog and prepare to be amazed.
2- If you are reading this and you're not currently in the US, will you pretty please with sugar on top leave a note saying how you found this happy place and tell us your blog that we can become blogging pen pals?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, isn't that cool?! I don't have blogger, but it's pretty similar on mine. I love seeing who reads my blog the most... :)

Mindy said...

Hahah. Oh, Erin. :) I am glad this pleases you so. I have been tracking who follows my blog for about two years and it it fun to see. And then a little creepy. It sometimes makes me want to go private. :)