Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I GOT HIRED!

So as many of you know for months now I have been applying and interviewing for full-time position at Delta. I have been working for them as a baggage handler and feel so blessed to have any work, but have been anxious to get something that pays a little more and has benefits. Also, crouching down while trying to cram 170 bags into the belly of a plane when it is 90 degrees outside isn't the MOST fun. Well today all our prayers and hard work paid off. A few weeks ago I interviewed for a position as an administrative assistant in the in-flight service department. The interview went well and the job sounded like it provides a lot of variety and would be a great place to work. They called me back this afternoon and offered me the job, which of course I accepted. I will start on Tuesday, June 1st. It is full-time with benefits and vacations and EVERYTHING. We are so excited and feel so blessed. Thank you all for your prayers, love and support I will give you more details after I start.

6 comments:

Sibber said...

WOOOO HOOOO!!!! That is great and marvelous news! They are lucky to have you! You'll be great! Parabens Justin! Way to go!! Te amo!

k d L said...

SO SO SO SO awesome! congrats to both of you!

Molly said...

Congratulations!!! So great- we're so happy for you!

David K said...

Justin!! Congrats, buddy! That's awesome. Real, full-time work! Way to go.

Laura said...

Congratulations!

Cristina said...

Congrats! We love you guys! Justin, can't wait to meet you. Maybe we should all meet up in NC next summer? Sound good? :)