Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Fever




This weekend was pretty exciting for Erin and I, besides getting engaged we also carved pumpkins, one of my favorite Halloween activities. Here is what we came up with. I don't really know what I was going for. I saw this pumpkin not too long ago that a guy actually sculpted and not really carved,(which you can see here to your right) which I thought was so cool so I have been goofing around with that concept. Erin was just still so excited about her ring that she carved that, it was a lot of fun and we are excited for the many more pumpkins we will carve throughout our future together.

4 comments:

Sibber said...

SOOOOOO CUTE!!! Congratulations! You two ARE a fun and darling couple! We are so happy for you and wish you all the best in your wedding preparations! We love you!

Mark said...

nice try with the pumpkin Justin! Erin you nailed the ring! I love you two blogging!

Michelle said...

This makes me ridiculously happy. Alright, alright, alright, alright alright!

Michelle said...

P.s.

I'm adding you to my blog, if that's cool.