Sunday, October 26, 2008

More of "Our Story"

I don't have much to add to what Justin said, but I'll fill in a little of the rest... After Deyton introduced Justin and I we went out to lunch, went out a few weeks later, our students encouraged us to chaperone prom together (we didn't), and we'd go out every so often. That summer (2007) I was a BC for EFY all summer in Provo. Justin asked me out a good bit, but I couldn't go every time because I was busy, busy, busy. Then in August Justin moved up to Logan to finish his Bachelor's at Utah State, and I was still in Provo. At the time neither of us thought it would work out because who on earth would start something long distance? Justin still came down to Provo about once a month, and whenever he did we'd typically go out. This whole time we'd always just had tons of fun. I remember almost every time coming home and thinking, "good gracious, he is AMAZING - somebody remind me why we're not actually dating?" Then in March 2008, suddenly things were different and Justin held my hand. In April he kissed me, and then he moved down for the summer and it was golden from there! Some of my favorite things we've ever done: Josh Groban concert, Bees games, hiking Bridal Veil Falls, playing with friends/family, playing at Salem Pond, going to Georgia, Journey in concert, reading travel books in Borders, and of course GETTING ENGAGED!

No comments: