Thursday, April 8, 2010

Back in Business!!

WE HAVE THE INTERNET AT OUR APARTMENT!! That's right folks, we are back online! And, since it's my Spring Break, once I finish cleaning the house, I plan on doing a full update on including pictures!!

In short: we're happy, can't believe we hit the one year mark, and loving our apartment. School's going well for me. Justin's enjoying his work at Gallopade and Delta and still searching for a full-time job. And we finally have a computer and internet. YAY!

3 comments:

Katie said...

It's about time!! :) Welcome back, Big Sis! Love you so much!

k d L said...

yay!!! a post from the badgers! so fun to hear what you're up to. congrats on the one year mark! so glad it was a good one!

Molly said...

Looking forward to it! ;) Yay for Spring Break, computers, and the glories of internet!

And Happy Belated Anniversary- I can't believe you guys hit the year mark already!