Monday, April 26, 2010

Ode to Utah

As Erin mentioned, I was in Utah last week for my older brother, Ryan's, graduation. Although it was not so much fun to be away from Erin I did have a blast and LOVED seeing my family. The week was mostly graduation commencement, a really long convocation, awesome food(thank you Molly) and lots of fun with the fam. It is sometimes hard to be away from the place that I called home for 24 years and the fond memories I have there so I decided to put together a little tribute to Utah and some of the things I love about it.

But before I do I want to say a big CONGRATULATIONS to Ryan for graduating from BYU in history and Britney for graduating from cosmetology school. I am so proud of you both and know how difficult it is. Love you both.

OK so now to what I call "Ode to Utah"

First off...The beautiful mountains

Next..The Mountain of the Lord. I miss having a temple so close.


Friends and COSTA VIDA!

The recent addition of In N Out Burger. Double double, animal style with fries and a strawberry shake.


Macy's grocery store and GRANNY SYCAMORE"S BREAD! YUM!


And of course FAMILY!



Here's to you Utah!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Glad you had a good visit! Let us know when you are out here again :)