Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Quick yet vital blogging question

So, obviously I'm not the world's best blogger. Getting better though! So to all of you out there more well-versed in blogging than I: HOW DO I MAKE MY FAMILY/FRIEND BLOG LINKS SORT BY HOW RECENTLY THEY POSTED? That would make my life so much better.

In advance, I thank you SO much for answering this question. And if somebody already answered it, well I want your comment too! I might be too much of a novice to get their idea and yours might actually work for me!

THANKS!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Sign in, then you go to "Layout" then click on the blog list edit button, then there is a drop down menu and you select sort by most recently updated. Hope that helps!

Erin Badger said...

TOTALLY helps. You are so wise. Thanks for passing it on!!!